The Live wElle Scholarship will provide a measure hope to a local high school senior seeking further education. The scholarship will be awarded to a student who has exhibited the following traits: toughness, resiliency, determination, love and geniune care for others.
Students interested in applying for a scholarship can pick up an application from their school’s counseling department.
- Graduating Senior of Maple Mountain, or Springville.
- Exemplifies good citizenship.
- Exemplary personal character.
To apply, the Graduating Senior should submit the following:
- Official transcripts and attendance reports
- Typed essay explaining their ability and desire to overcome personal challenges to achieve success (two page maximum, double-spaced, 12-point font, 1.5 inch margins).
- Two letters of recommendation, one must be from a teacher or administrator from the student’s high school, the other from outside the school.
*In your essay, describe how you have exhibited the traits described in the scholarship description above. Also, describe your post-high school educational plans, and how this scholarship will help enable you to “Live wElle”.
If you have questions please contact Lana Hiskey via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.